Cost of living comparison between San Luis, Argentina and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.227 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 33% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,457 (ARS $8,519) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)