Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,505 (ARS $17,107) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)