Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,160 (ARS $21,685) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)