Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,528 (ARS $16,713) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)