Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,893 (ARS $15,755) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)