Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 803 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.383 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 145% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,203 ($1,874) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)