Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.438 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 118% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,868 ($2,217) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)