Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 836 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 158% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,332 ($2,239) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)