Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35047 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 129% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,411 (Php169,516) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)