Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37555 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 141% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,395 (Php179,456) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)