Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 79% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 5,189 (ARS $5,115) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)