Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 73% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 3,368 (ARS $2,617) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)