Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,088 in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)