Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,185 in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)