Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03197 MXN / CRC
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 86% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,173 (₡ 1,632,101) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)