Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34743 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 108% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,117 (Php155,764) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)