Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39792 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 138% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,263 (Php93,644) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)