Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03266 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,748 (CH$818,982) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)