Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03105 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,049 (CH$1,064,477) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)