Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,300 (CH$966,685) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)