Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02841 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,857 (CH$558,219) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)