Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,989 (ARS $34,722) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)