Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.358 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,402 (ARS $15,765) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)