Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00428 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,556 (5,498,761 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)