Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00234 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,136 (9,453,305 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)