Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.910 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 123% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,854 (€2,438) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (34 minutes ago)