Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 130% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,840 (€2,671) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)