Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 129% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,960 (€2,038) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (43 minutes ago)