Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 125% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,640 (€2,253) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (33 minutes ago)