Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40106 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,238 (RD$ 70,410) in Salvaleón de Higüey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)