Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.723 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,042 (R$ 4,900) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)