Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.285 MXN / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 941 prices entered by 86 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,657 (R$ 5,422) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)