Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,797 (R$ 5,291) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)