Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.837 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,023 (R$ 6,685) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)