Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,917 in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)