Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,271 (ARS $31,668) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)