Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.680 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,023 ($2,464) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)