Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 777 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 189% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,140 ($1,650) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)