Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.002 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,815 ($1,941) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)