Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,578 (Rp 12,153,673) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)