Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,905 (Rp 8,752,359) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)