Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,241 (Rp 18,392,204) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)