Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.091 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,883 (﷼ 497) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 2 hours ago)