Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.861 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 74% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,610 (﷼ 654) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)