Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.183 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 73% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,089 (﷼ 917) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)