Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.729 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 256% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,472 ($4,937) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)