Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.017 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 104% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,899 (€1,777) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (37 minutes ago)