Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.292 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 95% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,522 (€2,467) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)