Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.948 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 158% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,326 (€2,477) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)