Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27660 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,919 (₨93,705) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)