Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.795 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 175% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,528 ($2,742) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)