Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.964 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,882 (2,355 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)