Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.025 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,433 (1,360 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)