Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.475 MXN / LYD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,164 (2,084 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)