Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.824 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,636 (2,722 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)