Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.958 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,810 (2,995 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (34 minutes ago)