Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.551 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 55% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,807 (2,667 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)