Cost of living comparison between Saarbrücken, Germany and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,526 (€1,162) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)