Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.779 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,077 (€2,747) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)