Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.118 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,020 (€1,774) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)