Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.076 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,647 (NZ$3,338) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)