Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 401 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33025 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,375 (руб 64,726) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)