Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32599 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,863 (руб 42,526) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)