Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.485 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,472 (€2,021) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)