Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.091 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,119 (€1,997) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (41 minutes ago)