Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.146 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,742 (€1,976) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)