Cost of living in Rosenheim, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 158% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,461 (€2,105) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (34 minutes ago)