Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.741 MXN / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 664 prices entered by 56 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)