Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,043 (ARS $32,697) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)