Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.220 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 243% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,118 ($4,891) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)