Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.372 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 235% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,846 ($4,116) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)