Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.959 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 243% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,040 ($5,066) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)