Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,374 ($U35,801) in Rivera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (38 minutes ago)