Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.801 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,217 ($1,394) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dunedin costs NZ$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £538 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)