Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.899 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,376 ($1,396) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)