Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.170 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,945 ($1,485) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (39 minutes ago)