Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.795 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,687 (ARS $34,838) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)