Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,287 (ARS $41,110) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)