Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,584 prices entered by 579 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.679 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,386 (R$ 5,527) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)