Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,559 prices entered by 568 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.850 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,056 (R$ 7,189) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)