Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,713 prices entered by 525 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.443 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,182 (R$ 6,831) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)