Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 12,409 (ARS $10,727) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (30 minutes ago)