Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,913 (R$ 6,186) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)