Cost of living comparison between Rio Branco, Brazil and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.895 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,427 (R$ 5,162) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (about 2 hours ago)