Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.395 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,623 (R$ 5,862) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)