Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.627 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,210 (R$ 6,435) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)