Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05898 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,161 (274,001 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)