Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05732 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,523 (410,409 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)