Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05301 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,118 (417,211 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (33 minutes ago)