Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.809 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 155% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,837 ($1,693) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)