Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 77% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,680 (R 19,222) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)