Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 61% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,739 (R 28,621) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)