Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.420 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,945 (R 22,502) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)