Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.736 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,025 ($b6,223) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)