Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.425 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,463 (R$ 7,827) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)