Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.693 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,627 ($2,441) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)