Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.681 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,033 ($2,390) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)