Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 823 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.044 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,693 (R$ 4,747) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)