Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,996 (R$ 6,244) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)