Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16935 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,026 (₨147,773) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)