Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.146 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,386 (€2,220) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)