Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27385 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,874 (₨61,616) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $835 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)