Cost of living in Ratlam, India vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28407 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 20,989 (₨73,888) in Ratlam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)