Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.924 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,578 (kr8,405) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (34 minutes ago)