Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.213 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,314 (kr9,747) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)